1. IDEAS: The writer was writing about a girl turning 11 and how the girl doesn’t feel like she is 11. Making the story interesting by adding birthdays and how old you are.
2. ORGANIZATION: The story starts with the main girl turning eleven and then it adds in her friends and school. When the write had a new idea they made a new paragraph.
3. VOICE: sad, happy and the same feeling as yesterday.
4. WORD CHOICE: birthdays, ages, sad, and felling the same.
5. SENTENCES: The sentences flow through the story. In the beginning the sentences are longer and then get shorter and then they get longer again.
6. CONVENTIONS: the writer uses questions and answers.